The United Macedonian Diaspora is very pleased to announce the launch of its publication UMD Quarterly.
This publication will inform our members, supporters, and friends about UMD’s progress over the last three to four months, and it will also serve as a strong voice for the Macedonian diaspora around the world.
Highlights from our Summer Issue:
* Exclusive interviews with Dr. Zoran Jolevski, the new Macedonian Ambassador to the United States, and Karolina Goceva, Macedonia’s Eurovision Contestant
* UMD’s Reception in honor of Macedonia’s Defense Minister
* Visits from Macedonian Minority Leaders in the Balkans to Washington
* UMD’s Promotion of our Culture and Heritage to Washingtonians
* Great internship opportunities for students
* and much more….
UMD Quarterly will include feature articles by distinguished scholars on a wide variety of Macedonian issues, as well as important news and events happening in Macedonia and the Diaspora.
We look forward to receiving your feedback, and we encourage you to share your suggestions about future topics. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the image above or HERE to read UMD Quarterly.