Founded in 2004, the United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) is the leading non- governmental, non-partisan, non-political educational advocacy organization promoting the interests of Macedonians and Macedonian communities worldwide. Headquartered
in Washington, D.C., UMD’s presence is felt throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia, with membership spanning six continents.
We envision an influential, respected, and united Macedonian diaspora committed to building and sustaining the global Macedonian community. Macedonians are responsible for one another. United, We Can!
• Safeguard Macedonia’s name and culture as well as the human rights of all Macedonians
• Unify the Macedonian diaspora
• Promote universal ideals of peace, freedom, self-determination, equality, and justice
• Advance ethnic Macedonian heritage, language, and identity
• Preserve Macedonian traditions via charitable, educational, and social programs
Save the Children believes every child deserves a future. In the U.S. and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life the Chief may also be involved in fire prevention.
The city council have the real super powers as administraion to lead country.
Experience the Tradition, Great and the Natural Beauty of the City
The news about recent activities for needed peoples claimed.