We invite you to join us in attending peaceful protests organized by the Global Movement #WeAreMacedonia for the sake of
1. The commitment of each of us to defend and cherish our centuries-old name, identity, language, and unique culture
2. The responsibility of each and everyone of us to help, but to also encourage our compatriots in Macedonia to join together with us in the diaspora, to not be afraid to speak up and create a future for the Macedonian nation wherever we live. We have a DUTY to protect and promote the unity of our homeland by organizing peaceful and dignified protests to express our disagreement with the policies of the current government in regards to the
– UN-mediated talks on the name of Macedonia and disrespect for the 2011 judgment of the International Court of Justice
– Bilingualism and federalization of Macedonia
– Redefining the history of Macedonia and the “good-neighborly relations” agreement- Violation of the Constitution of the Republic of Macedonia
To affirm our position on the above points before the institutions of the countries we live in, and before the United Nations because we know that truth and justice are on our side. Everyone is free to have a different opinion or political affiliation, however, the above points, are, and should be above all,
Only united, with personal engagement and a massive presence, can we manage to defend ourselves from one of the most serious attacks and insults upon the Macedonian cause,
So join us in protest.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN NEW YORK CITY ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2018 AT 10:00 A.M. IN FRONT OF THE UNITED NATIONS.
We send you best regards,
#WeAreMacedonia Global Movement