MAKE A DIFFERENCE – JOIN UMD TODAY!
UMD is the only international organization addressing the interests and needs of Macedonians and Macedonian communities throughout the world in the capital of the United States of America, Washington D.C.
When you become a member of UMD you will be making a difference for Macedonia’s future by providing the necessary resources to help Macedonians meet their continuing challenges.
What your membership enables you to do:
- Speak effectively on issues of concern with a broad-based non-partisan voice
- Represent and promote Macedonians interests to governmental and non-governmental public-policy makers through research, education, media and advocacy programs
- Serve as an analyst on issues of concern to the Macedonian global community
- Continually advocate against the Greek, Bulgarian, and Albanian denial of the existence of a Macedonian minority within their borders
As a member of UMD, you will receive:
- regular updates of forthcoming events and calls for papers
- discounted registration at all UMD-sponsored events
- invitation to participate in periodic missions to Macedonia
- copy of UMD’s Annual Report
- subscription to the publication UMD Quarterly
- regular e-mail updates on the latest news concerning UMD and Macedonia
Below, we have identified several tiers of membership levels. All membership levels are in US dollar currency, and are due on a yearly basis. Once you fill in your information and click submit, you will be asked to provide a secure payment. You may alternatively select to send a donation via postal mail.
Student – $15 (Must be a student with an ID from an accredited College or University)
Individual – $35
Family – $100
Supporter – $250
Sponsor – $500
Sustaining – $1,000
Parton – $2,500
Benefactor – $5,000
NOTE:The United Macedonian Diaspora is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, and all contributions are tax deductible.
The United Macedonian Diaspora will not share, trade or sell its donor list. UMD members have the option of being included in a membership directory that is published annually with donor approved information. This directory explicitly states that its use is limited to UMD members to interact with one another only.